I made a video on this.
D U M P E R
A downloadable game for Windows
In D U M P E R there's no objective, no missions, no enemies, no time-limit, no lives... It's only you in an endless world, some music, some objects for you to play with, and a very basic build-system, you can do whatever you want with what you have.
- Endless world for you to explore.
- Very basic build-system.
- Play around with a variety of objects.
- Just wander around listening to the music to get distracted.
- W/A/S/D: Movement of the player.
- SPACE: Jump.
- L.SHIFT: Run.
- RIGHT CLICK: Aim.
- MOUSE WHEEL: Change speed of walking (useful for building).
- E: Pick objects.
- RIGHT CLICK (while holding object): Release object.
- LEFT CLICK (while holding object): Throw object.
- V: Build (spawns a tile in front of the player).
- RIGHT CLICK (while in build): Delete tile.
- LEFT CLICK (while in build): Place tile.
- MOUSE WHEEL (while in build): Rotate tile.
- ESCAPE: Pause game.
All the music is Royalty-Free, the name and artist of the songs can be found in menu or when pausing game.
Don't forget to share the game, and follow it to stay updated on everything, if you have any idea, mechanic or anything you think fits the game, tell us right away in the comments
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Why is the game called D U M P E R?
D U M P E R it's the name of the world in the game, it was supposed to become a place to dump all the trash in the universe but the project failed
May I ask why the project of the game failed if that's ok with you? (I'm not very active on here, but if you like, you could message me directly on my Twitter, just check my profile on here).